Friday, January 1, 2010

Intro: A simple gal, with simple dreams

Well hey there!

It wasn't until I watched a documentary by the BBC on Scientology that i such disdain towards this 'religion'. I much prefer the term 'sham of an organisation.'

My obsession with gaining as much knowledge about Scientology without having to pay for an auditing session is relentless to say the very least. Which could explain why i spend my friday evening composing this blog.

Do not misinterpret my blog for anything other than what it is, as the title states, i'm just a simple gal with simple dreams. Those dreams include seeing the Church of Scientology be brought down by my fellow anons.

I certainly cant change the world, what I can do though, is persistently inform anyone who chooses to read on the evils and danger of this sinister cult. A cult indeed.

Excuse the blog for not being constructed in a report like fashion, i'm certainly no intellect and could pretend to be one for only so long. I write the way I think things in my head, so these writings are probably incomparable to that of a religion scholar. I will state fact when fact is presented but the rest is my humble opinion.

Happy Travels!

So heres what i think:

Very few people denounce it openly (as in.. without a mask) because scientologists are renowned for stalking and attacking ex- members and opposers. It is in their doctrine if you will call it that, that any person who opposes or talks down upon the 'religion'.. is 'fair game' to be harassed, stalked, lied to, intimidated and sued.



In short;

- Scientology was created in the 50's by a science fiction writer. Said author has been described as pathological lying, humanity despising, fraudulent and remorseless sociopath.

- Its beliefs include the earth was bombed by some xenu dude by...haha get this... hyrdogen bombs soe 75 million years ago, that we are all actually aliens trapped inside our human forms, we must undergo auditing sessions to clear our minds and fully understand the universe... we must progress to these OT levels to discover further more secrets of the universe. Oh all of which costs us. Every level.. every stage.

- Scientology is extremely profitable.. unfortunately for those who are less fortunate than say... Tom Cruise, it is practically impossible for them progress up the OT (insert roman numeral) levels.

- It openly embraces the idea of harassment towards those who serve as a threat to the 'religion' eg, former members, journalists, picketers and critics.

- It claims its auditing processes and health treatments are scientific yet can provide no proof to support their claims.



This is the bare bare minimum of what I understand to be true of scientology.

Whats my beef?

I'll share.








No comments:

Post a Comment